When you're related to an pig
I would like to personally dedicated this entire post/rant to my brother-in-law. All for you ass hat...all for you.
You are the single most lazy, nasty, pervy, crazy, disgusting little grunt-man I have ever laid eyes on. You don't pick up your shoes, your underwear, your dirty dishes or your feet even when you walk. You are mentally six years old in the body of a 8 month pregnant very, very short woman. You piss me off, you make me want to hack you up and feed you to our neighbors ducks. I hate looking at you, I hate hearing you talk about things you think you know something about. I wish you would go away, to that place where things go when they are lost forever...like between the couch cushions or underneath the seat of the car. I hate you--there, I said it.
Ahem. I feel better.
My b-in-law is really starting to piss me off. I've tried to ignore, reason and get angry with him already--nothing works. He refuses to throw his trash away; instead prefers to leave empty (insert any trash here) all over the place. When confronted, he shrugs with indifference or tries to bait me in to an argument by being a complete smart ass or using my dog somehow to prod at me. My sister encourages said behavior because she does nothing about it. She only bitches him out if I bitch her out...so in turn, the bitching is on---on her. I don't care how mad she gets or how many times she gets upset, it is on. You married the fuck, you deal with him.
That's all I've got to say about that.

<< Home